Day 8
I suppose I should mention that I write these the following day meaning I'm actually writing Day 8 on Day 9. I have to do this simply because I need the entire day to be over so I can make a complete report. It only makes sense, but it's important to add that though I want to write them in the early morning the next day, I'm still not in the habit and at times forget until the late afternoon. By then, my memory can be a bit sketchy on the details.
Anyway Day 8 was a good one as it was my first day back in the water at the gym. I really missed it and it felt GREAT. Of course, I haven't swam in over two years, so I'm terribly out of shape, but I did my best and when I was finished, I was pretty beat up. Excellent!
My crackers in the morning with coffee is going to continue to be my staple. It not only curves my appetite for a bit, but also gives me some of my salt craving. Some could say it's a wasted 500 calories to begin my day, I don't think so. It stays...for now.
I didn't go anywhere the rest of the day. I did have some more cracker, cheese and sausage from the Christmas (I have one more serving to go). I could through it away, but I think it's a minor discretion.
For lunch I had some spaghetti (500 calories) and dinner some chicken nuggets (another 5 or 6 hundred calories).
My goal is to stay under 2000 calories per day. Seems like a lot, but as heavy as I am, that should shave off some pounds as the months roll along.
Comments
Post a Comment