Day 6 - 2022

What a strange day food wise for me on this day.  I wanted to use the last of the sirloin meat before it went bad so cut small strips and added A1 sauce.  That was my breakfast along with the usual morning crackers with my coffee.

I did finish off the cheese and sausage Christmas gift a little time later.

As it's Wednesday, I took Papa on his weekly movie and dinner trip.  We watched American Underdog, the story of Curt Warner.  It was excellent and my dad thought it was the best movie he's seen in years.

We then tried out a different BBQ on El Cajon Blvd that used to be the original location of Woodstock Pizza.  The place was like a taco shop.  We did order baby back ribs and that's what came--with nothing else.  Okay by me, but Pop was disappointed.  The ribs were just okay but silly expensive.  I only had four ribs (which really was enough).  It will be the last time we go there.

I was a little hungry before bedtime and ate some saltine crackers with my drink.

I did walk to Mesa Park so I did manage my steps for the day.  I got a notice that the bathing suit would be a day late (of course!) and hopefully I'll be getting to the gym soon.

Comments