Day 3

So that we're clear, there will be days I don't make an entry.  I will, however, keep the Day (?) consistent with the day of the diet, not the day of the diary entry.

Yesterday was okay, but not great.  I had four hot dogs leftover and a half loaf of bread.  I decided (right or wrong) to make two FINAL hot dog sandwiches.  I threw away the rest of the bread.  I also threw away the almost full vanilla ice cream half gallon.  If it's in the house, I will eat it.  I have some but not full self-control.  I'm not proud of that, but I'm honest about it.

I did manage to tell my dad to stop making cookies for me and buy pie to share with me.  I confirmed I'm trying to lose weight and those items just don't work.

I will still be going to the movies with him every Wednesday and will be eating the child's size popcorn.  I will top the butter topping on mine.  When we go out to eat after the movie, I will select a reasonable menu item.

As I've said before, this isn't a compete shut down of food, it's going to be simple moderation.

For breakfast I had the egg beaters with veggies and ham.  For dinner, I had the last bit of chicken chow main. 

I did my walk in the morning.  So, as you can see, it wasn't a great day, but not a bad one either.

In my quest to make vegetables more likeable, I ordered (and have already received) 6 assorted flavors of spices, all with 0 calories.  I have defrosted some vegies and will them tomorrow.  

Comments