Day 7 - 2022

I did my walk around the home park and I am certainly beginning to feel the tightness in my legs as they slowly get back into shape.  I'm months and months away from physical proficiency, but I know I'm on the right road.  The BIG thing is to not get injured and to take it slow and steady.

My food today was iffy.  I had the ham omelet with egg beaters this morning for breakfast (of course the usual crackers with coffee) in the early morning.  I also had a small bucket of popcorn.  It's always a mystery just how many calories that turns out to be.  For dinner, a frozen spaghetti with meatballs.  I'm sure it' not too much.

My bathing suit did come in and it does fit (though tight).  It will be interesting to watch how it gets more and more comfortable as the months progress.  It will be a banner day when I have to get a smaller one...from 3X to 2X...yes...embarrassing to write this but it is what it is.  

I'm fighting myself on whether to go to Las Vegas in February or not.  I'm worried about interrupting my swimming routine, I'm worried about snow on the road, and I'm worried about getting there and wanting to get back.  Oh well, I'm likely going but we shall see.   

 

Comments