Day 4 2022
I realized I didn't mention the year in my previous posts. It does help. When I think that just three years ago I finished my last diet and it took only two years to add 200 pounds. FUCK!
Oh well...back to it. Had a good day (considering it's still early). I did my walk to the Mesa Park and watched the pickleball players. I really miss playing that game. I had cut steak with A1 sauce for breakfast along with some chicken nuggets. Lunch was a frozen dinner of Swedish meatballs and dinner was the last of the chow main.
Still no bathing suit. Hopefully, soon.
My knee is bothering me on these walks, but as long as it doesn't become too painful, I'm going to stick to it. It would take a major problem for me to cut back on the walks, which are the ONLY exercise I'm getting at the moment, but that's okay. It's still ealy.
Comments
Post a Comment