Day 2

First question: how did day 1 go.  I did the walk around the mobile park in the early morning.  I did only eat three meals.  Breakfast bowl in the morning (I have one left and then those will be off the menu for a good while).  I did have my two packages of crackers with my coffee in the morning and I will continue to do that until I feel I can stop.  It is a needless 500 calories, but are they?  

Lunch were the two chicken rolls and chicken nuggets.  I'm going to try to stick to chicken dishes.  Dinner was left over fried rice.  I intend to make fried brown rice and chicken dishes a main stay in this diet.  

So, overall pretty good.  I did throw away the Halloween candy.  It broke my heart, but I did it  

I ordered two new bathing suites as I'm too FAT for all the ones I have here.  When they come in an they do fit, I will begin my 24 Hour gym routine.

I absolutely MUST take baby steps here and be patient.  I have a year to accomplish my goal.  I have no intention of sharing this with ANYONE this time.  I want the results to speak for themselves.  I honest do not expect any visual results until mid-April at the earliest.  I have done this too many times and know what's in store.


Comments