Day 11 - 2022
Swim went quite well. Though I'm sure I'm not burning a lot of calories, I am certainly getting my body back to work. I can feel it in my arms and my legs. I am very pleased with my progress. I would like to do more to burn calories, but the gym isn't particularly safe. In the pool, there are only two or three people and, like me, they're in the water.
I do walk to Mesa park and back, but unfortunately, my fucking knee continues to hurt towards the end of the walk. I just can't tell if that's good for me or not, but until it becomes unbearable, I'm going to keep that up.
Breakfast was my scrambled ham omelet. I checked the calories on the Egg Beaters and the entire carton is 500 calories, which means that I'm only using about 125 per meal. I also add mushrooms and onions, which have no calories and then whatever the ham has. Yes, I COULD go without the ham, but truth be told, my meals HAVE to taste good or I'll never stick to them. So, some sacrifice is in order.
Lunch was chicken nuggets and dinner was my final frozen spaghetti. I will go to Costco and get some chicken egg roles and perhaps some more nuggets. Not sure yet.
I did cancel my doctor's appointment. My sister gave me a self Covid test. I feel perfectly fine, so I'm going to hold on it if the need arises. She also gave me a N-95 mask. It's horrible. I'll only wear in extreme situations. I just feel that regardless of any cautions, if catch...you catch it. I have no fear of it as I've had both vaccinations and the booster. Most people with that who get just have cold and flu type symptoms. Hell, I might have already had it and not known.
One more thing of note. I went through a good five or six months on coughing. That seems to have run its course. Yea!
Comments
Post a Comment