Day 10
Made an appointment with doctor about dizziness, however, that has now subsided and I'm feeling much better almost normal.
Swimming went well.
Breakfast was the last Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl. I may buy a couple more though I will only use them for need. The only really bad thing about them is the potatoes and that's not that much.
I did finish off the little Christmas sausages and cheese with crackers. Perhaps a little indulgent but these certainly beat my past snacks of chips, cookies, and candies.
I played in the ECLVA poker tournament online and surprise, surprise, I won it. It did mean I was up a little later than usual and my dinner was a chicken pot pie (640 calories). I have one left and then that will be the end of that.
I also had some chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce.
Overall, a fairly good day.
Comments
Post a Comment