Day 599
No swim or walk today. After my 10 PM check, I couldn't get back to sleep for almost two hours. I woke up and did my laundry room check and it was almost 4 AM. Tomorrow...
I walked the park to leave the rents...the very last time I will do this as my job ends in two weeks. Did get some exercise in.
Had dinner a Pops...didn't eat a lot. Mom was fine but Pop is close to the end of his rope. He admits now that she's driving him crazy and loves any opportunity to get away from her. He's very excited the bowling begins next week. Donna is supposed to continue to talk him into Hospice care and get her off the regimen of pills that are keeping her alive. She honestly is very unhappy and is hoping for this life to end. I can't blame her. It's such a rough situation.
I walked the park to leave the rents...the very last time I will do this as my job ends in two weeks. Did get some exercise in.
Had dinner a Pops...didn't eat a lot. Mom was fine but Pop is close to the end of his rope. He admits now that she's driving him crazy and loves any opportunity to get away from her. He's very excited the bowling begins next week. Donna is supposed to continue to talk him into Hospice care and get her off the regimen of pills that are keeping her alive. She honestly is very unhappy and is hoping for this life to end. I can't blame her. It's such a rough situation.
Comments
Post a Comment