Day 595

Did my swim.  I didn't do my walk.  Tim texted me at 10 PM to postpone the book club until Sept 14.  That's fine but then I couldn't get back to sleep.  I got up and watched Quick Pitch and finally fell asleep and woke up at 3 AM and did my swim. 

I went to the Santee Smart and Final (I have no clue how they keep that huge store in business.  Almost every time I'm in there, there's only one cashier open and no one in line).  I wanted to get another bag of the sausage patties, but they were out of the size I wanted.  I did pick up some eggs though I paid more than they are at Walmart. 

I then picked up a BBQ burger special at Jack in the Box and it was surprisingly good. 

That's about it for the day.  I'm totally hooked on You Tubes.  What should I do?

Comments