Day 592
Jury is out on the swim. I'm waiting until 3:30 to go today to see the difference. This would be then new norm when I begin to walk/jog again.
I had planned on seeing a movie, but had my time wrong and was on the Trolley already, so I went to IKEA and walked around. Yes, they have a few things that I want to buy, but I will need to drive there when I do. Nothing drastically important.
Met the new manager. Seems to be fine. I offered my services for emergency situations.
Watched Hero on VUDU. It holds up. Great movie.
I had planned on seeing a movie, but had my time wrong and was on the Trolley already, so I went to IKEA and walked around. Yes, they have a few things that I want to buy, but I will need to drive there when I do. Nothing drastically important.
Met the new manager. Seems to be fine. I offered my services for emergency situations.
Watched Hero on VUDU. It holds up. Great movie.
Comments
Post a Comment