Day 588
The swim went just fine.
I turned in my time sheet and THEN DIDN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE! I watched all three of the Back to the Future movies. Wasted day? I dunno.
I did go ahead and extend my stay in Vegas by reserving two days at the Aquarius in Laughlin. I sure hope I catch a royal. Ten days in casinos are going to require a few wins along the way or it's going to be a VERY expensive vacation.
I turned in my time sheet and THEN DIDN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE! I watched all three of the Back to the Future movies. Wasted day? I dunno.
I did go ahead and extend my stay in Vegas by reserving two days at the Aquarius in Laughlin. I sure hope I catch a royal. Ten days in casinos are going to require a few wins along the way or it's going to be a VERY expensive vacation.
Comments
Post a Comment