Day 586
Swim went just fine. Always feel good that I get it done...big question now is...when will I get back to walk/jog?
Big day today as I found out my last day working for the park is Sept 17. This is good news in that I planned an extended trip to Vegas/Laughlin during that time, so now I can go when I want and come back when I want...sweet!
Dinner at Pop's. Mom slept through it. He made rib bones and potatoes. It was excellent.
Hot, hot, hot here...93 and hotter today...shit...will need to go to the movies and maybe somewhere else to stay out of the heat. More tomorrow.
Big day today as I found out my last day working for the park is Sept 17. This is good news in that I planned an extended trip to Vegas/Laughlin during that time, so now I can go when I want and come back when I want...sweet!
Dinner at Pop's. Mom slept through it. He made rib bones and potatoes. It was excellent.
Hot, hot, hot here...93 and hotter today...shit...will need to go to the movies and maybe somewhere else to stay out of the heat. More tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment