Day 581
No swim. I'm in a serious slump.
I know I have to get out of this.
I went to the Cox people to get a new router and finally made the decision to bundle. This will cost me $166 per month for both undated storage and speed Internet as well as Cox cable that will include the Padres and HBO and a sports package.
Now Dish is charging me a hundred and my Internet was costing me a hundred and HBO was costing me $15. I will be saving $50 per month with a much better product. The downside is I will pay a stiff penalty for stopping Dish. I'll eat that.
I know I have to get out of this.
I went to the Cox people to get a new router and finally made the decision to bundle. This will cost me $166 per month for both undated storage and speed Internet as well as Cox cable that will include the Padres and HBO and a sports package.
Now Dish is charging me a hundred and my Internet was costing me a hundred and HBO was costing me $15. I will be saving $50 per month with a much better product. The downside is I will pay a stiff penalty for stopping Dish. I'll eat that.
Comments
Post a Comment