Day 579
No swim today...I overslept. I suppose I'm going to have to set the alarm. Oh well.
Did some shopping and finally found my Kosher Salt at the Food for Less store...not sure why I don't shop here more often as they seem to have a better variety and cheaper prices than Vons.
I absolutely need to get back on the horse. I feel the pounds just adding on now. So sad.
Had dinner at the folks. He wanted me to once again buy a pizza so I decided to get a Pizza Hut pie considering the Black Market pizza (my favorite) is $22 vs Pizza Huts that is only $8.
Dinner was fine and Mom was in an okay mood. I left $50 for Donna as my share of the portable air conditioner but was disappointed that Papa hadn't used it yet. So I have NO idea if it works or not. If it does, I want to buy one for myself for my bedroom.
Did some shopping and finally found my Kosher Salt at the Food for Less store...not sure why I don't shop here more often as they seem to have a better variety and cheaper prices than Vons.
I absolutely need to get back on the horse. I feel the pounds just adding on now. So sad.
Had dinner at the folks. He wanted me to once again buy a pizza so I decided to get a Pizza Hut pie considering the Black Market pizza (my favorite) is $22 vs Pizza Huts that is only $8.
Dinner was fine and Mom was in an okay mood. I left $50 for Donna as my share of the portable air conditioner but was disappointed that Papa hadn't used it yet. So I have NO idea if it works or not. If it does, I want to buy one for myself for my bedroom.
Comments
Post a Comment