Day 578
Got my swim in. I don't know why I fight with myself to get in the car and go to the swim. I always come home feeling fresh and renewed. JUST DO IT!
I went to see Awkwafina in The Farewell. It was only showing in La Jolla so I had to drive there and I am so glad I did. I had doubts, but this film turned out to right wonderful and heartwarming.
Trash pick up went just fine. We pretty much always get done within an hour and a half. Of course, picking up some of it on Monday is helping but I absolutely LOVE being done before 8 AM.
Having some intermittent problems with my Internet yesterday. Not sure if it was the heat or just some random problems. However, all told I have been very happy with my overall Internet package. I am seriously considering turning everything over to Cox Cable when I finish my two year requirement.
I went to see Awkwafina in The Farewell. It was only showing in La Jolla so I had to drive there and I am so glad I did. I had doubts, but this film turned out to right wonderful and heartwarming.
Trash pick up went just fine. We pretty much always get done within an hour and a half. Of course, picking up some of it on Monday is helping but I absolutely LOVE being done before 8 AM.
Having some intermittent problems with my Internet yesterday. Not sure if it was the heat or just some random problems. However, all told I have been very happy with my overall Internet package. I am seriously considering turning everything over to Cox Cable when I finish my two year requirement.
Comments
Post a Comment