Day 574
No swim or walk. I overslept.
I believe I will need to change my routine. I'm thinking of getting up at the 10 PM on workdays and midnight on non-workdays and going to the pool then. This way I am not getting in the way of the crew and vice-versa plus there have been too many nights (like last night) that I couldn't get back to sleep after the security check and then sleep too late. We'll see how that works out.
I went to see Yesterday again at Fashion Valley and enjoyed just as much as the first time. I was able to pick up some things I missed the first time around. This will be one that I purchase in the future.
I believe I will need to change my routine. I'm thinking of getting up at the 10 PM on workdays and midnight on non-workdays and going to the pool then. This way I am not getting in the way of the crew and vice-versa plus there have been too many nights (like last night) that I couldn't get back to sleep after the security check and then sleep too late. We'll see how that works out.
I went to see Yesterday again at Fashion Valley and enjoyed just as much as the first time. I was able to pick up some things I missed the first time around. This will be one that I purchase in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment