Day 573
No walk...I overslept...I swear I set the alarm for 2 AM, but I woke up at 2:35...did I turn it off and go back to sleep? I honestly don't remember. I did get up and go swimming, but the cleaning lady had the hose across the entire pool plus I forgot my sandals...a sign? I only did a bit of swimming and will give it another shot tomorrow.
I've gotten hooked on a new series called The Boys. It's a lot of fun. I watched some episodes and then picked up a pizza at Black Market pizza for Papa and I. I honestly love that pizza, but $22 for a medium pizza is very stiff. They need to re-evaluate their pricing.
Mom didn't eat and Papa and I had a good talk...it's the first time I've gotten the hint that Papa is now almost anxious for her to pass as well. We both agree she has ZERO life and is sleeping 20 hours a day and eating almost nothing. He told me he is sure her time is very short. That's a HUGE step for him.
I've gotten hooked on a new series called The Boys. It's a lot of fun. I watched some episodes and then picked up a pizza at Black Market pizza for Papa and I. I honestly love that pizza, but $22 for a medium pizza is very stiff. They need to re-evaluate their pricing.
Mom didn't eat and Papa and I had a good talk...it's the first time I've gotten the hint that Papa is now almost anxious for her to pass as well. We both agree she has ZERO life and is sleeping 20 hours a day and eating almost nothing. He told me he is sure her time is very short. That's a HUGE step for him.
Comments
Post a Comment