Day 570
No walk or swim.
I needed to sleep in and catch up and I did with a good ten hours.
It is very rare that I get a headache. I'm very lucky in that respect but I did deal with a slight one during the night. Fortunately, it seems to have gone. There are people who deal with headaches all the time. I don't know how they do it.
After getting home the plan was to just sit and catch up with the You Tubes, but I went to see Mom and Papa when Donna was there as I thought Papa had something important to share but it turns out there was nothing much aside from Mom is simply miserable.
A nurse did come to the house and I left. I enjoyed some wings (I had been craving them for weeks) and I know the I have to get my ass back on the diet. I feel so fat right now and am very disappointed in myself for sliding back.
I've fallen off the wagon and now I simply have to get the hell back up.
I needed to sleep in and catch up and I did with a good ten hours.
It is very rare that I get a headache. I'm very lucky in that respect but I did deal with a slight one during the night. Fortunately, it seems to have gone. There are people who deal with headaches all the time. I don't know how they do it.
After getting home the plan was to just sit and catch up with the You Tubes, but I went to see Mom and Papa when Donna was there as I thought Papa had something important to share but it turns out there was nothing much aside from Mom is simply miserable.
A nurse did come to the house and I left. I enjoyed some wings (I had been craving them for weeks) and I know the I have to get my ass back on the diet. I feel so fat right now and am very disappointed in myself for sliding back.
I've fallen off the wagon and now I simply have to get the hell back up.
Comments
Post a Comment