Day 563

Walk and swim went fine.

Did some shopping and found the mat material I was looking for at Target.  Also bought forbidden snacks for here and Las Vegas.

I got the old laptop set up for Tracy.  She never did make arrangements to pick it up with me.  I'll take it to Vegas with me and if there is time...drop it off at her place on the way home.  Why?  Because I'm a good dad!  Well, I try to be. 

Nothing more.  Watched the Padres and a couple of movies.  I'm a sucker for movies on sale and there were a lot of them for five bucks.  I bought a few. 

It seems I'm spending money willy-nilly lately.  Will it come back to bite me in the butt?  We'll see.  I've decided to keep my job through the new manager and if I don't like what's going on, I can quit.  Granted, the $500 a month is nice.  It covers my Entertainment budget, which is a lot. 

I spend crazy money on my entertainment...but hell...what else am I going to do with it?

Comments