Day 559
No swim or walk. I could not get to sleep last night and stayed up until 10 for the security check. Hopefully this is not a pattern.
Trash pick up went fine. I then went to Papa's to sit while the dishwasher was being fixed. That finished around 10. I came back to wait for my new laptop, which finally arrived around 2:30.
I set it up...very easy. I haven't noticed any specific speed difference but I've yet to do any video editing.
It was a hot day. I'm anxious to go to Vegas and enjoy the non-stop air conditioning.
Trash pick up went fine. I then went to Papa's to sit while the dishwasher was being fixed. That finished around 10. I came back to wait for my new laptop, which finally arrived around 2:30.
I set it up...very easy. I haven't noticed any specific speed difference but I've yet to do any video editing.
It was a hot day. I'm anxious to go to Vegas and enjoy the non-stop air conditioning.
Comments
Post a Comment