Day 558
No swim or walk today. Something in me told me to sleep in and I did and I feel good for it. I slept for more than 10 hours. Guess I needed it.
Picked some trash today. Stopped by the office to learn that Cindy had given her notice. She will stay until they find a replacement. I will need to make a decision on whether I want to keep this job or not. I am truly conflicted. I like the money though it's really not that much and I honestly don't need it and oddly enough I rather enjoy doing the trash. It gives me a little exercise and I like having a purpose. Go figure.
I saw the movie Stuber today and though there weren't as many laughs as I thought, I still really enjoyed the movie. You just can't beat a good buddy comedy in the summer.
I had a couple of the slices of pizza from yesterday and they were okay, but there was a lingering question left in my throat, so I think I'll just throw the rest away.
I did buy the laptop and was smart to wait until Amazon Prime day to do so as there was a $300 discount. Total cost is $1450. We shall see if I made a good purchase or not. I got specifically for video editing decided upon because of the research. Of course, I could have gone for the ultra $4,000 machine, buy settled for this as the best within its price range.
Now I have to make sure this isn't just another passing fancy and I actually do it!
Picked some trash today. Stopped by the office to learn that Cindy had given her notice. She will stay until they find a replacement. I will need to make a decision on whether I want to keep this job or not. I am truly conflicted. I like the money though it's really not that much and I honestly don't need it and oddly enough I rather enjoy doing the trash. It gives me a little exercise and I like having a purpose. Go figure.
I saw the movie Stuber today and though there weren't as many laughs as I thought, I still really enjoyed the movie. You just can't beat a good buddy comedy in the summer.
I had a couple of the slices of pizza from yesterday and they were okay, but there was a lingering question left in my throat, so I think I'll just throw the rest away.
I did buy the laptop and was smart to wait until Amazon Prime day to do so as there was a $300 discount. Total cost is $1450. We shall see if I made a good purchase or not. I got specifically for video editing decided upon because of the research. Of course, I could have gone for the ultra $4,000 machine, buy settled for this as the best within its price range.
Now I have to make sure this isn't just another passing fancy and I actually do it!
Comments
Post a Comment