Day 555
No swim and no walk...why? Too damn sleepy. That's all ya get.
Went to see Mom and Papa. She was awake and talking. She's expected to come home the week I'm in Las Vegas.
I bragged about the pizza to Papa and he asked me to get him a couple of slices, so I went back to the Black Market Brewery and ordered a 14 in pizza. I got the two slices to him and took the rest home. You can figure out the rest.
Went to see Mom and Papa. She was awake and talking. She's expected to come home the week I'm in Las Vegas.
I bragged about the pizza to Papa and he asked me to get him a couple of slices, so I went back to the Black Market Brewery and ordered a 14 in pizza. I got the two slices to him and took the rest home. You can figure out the rest.
Comments
Post a Comment