Day 554
Walk...no swim. I started for the gym and realized I had not started the coffee. I made a U-turn and went back the house only to find that I did turn it on and thought perhaps this was a sign I shouldn't swim today...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I went to the movies ala Trolley and saw Pets 2. I didn't have a lot of faith in this one as I thought the first one was disappointing. However, I was pleasantly surprised that I laughed a few times and enjoyed it a little more. I was the only person in the theater for this 10:05 showing that had already been out a month or so.
On the way back to Santee on the Trolley, I got a call that Papa's chair was ready so I got in my car and picked it up and then took it to their house and dropped it off. It was $75...I suppose that sounds about right.
On my way back, I took the El Cajon Blvd route and decided to stop at this new brewery and pizza place that had just opened in the old Woodstock Pizza building. I had a beer and as it turns out two slices of perhaps the best pizza in San Diego. I will be back again and again. By the way, that says a lot for me to like something that much.
Cindy walked with Melissa, the regional manager and it was decided that I would now only work every other week on security and do the trash each week. This would mean about a $150 cut in pay per month. I'm all for it. This will allow me to go to Vegas or anywhere else pretty much whenever I want during my weeks off. Of course, I'll still need to be around on Mondays and Tuesdays but that's okay with me.
I went to the movies ala Trolley and saw Pets 2. I didn't have a lot of faith in this one as I thought the first one was disappointing. However, I was pleasantly surprised that I laughed a few times and enjoyed it a little more. I was the only person in the theater for this 10:05 showing that had already been out a month or so.
On the way back to Santee on the Trolley, I got a call that Papa's chair was ready so I got in my car and picked it up and then took it to their house and dropped it off. It was $75...I suppose that sounds about right.
On my way back, I took the El Cajon Blvd route and decided to stop at this new brewery and pizza place that had just opened in the old Woodstock Pizza building. I had a beer and as it turns out two slices of perhaps the best pizza in San Diego. I will be back again and again. By the way, that says a lot for me to like something that much.
Cindy walked with Melissa, the regional manager and it was decided that I would now only work every other week on security and do the trash each week. This would mean about a $150 cut in pay per month. I'm all for it. This will allow me to go to Vegas or anywhere else pretty much whenever I want during my weeks off. Of course, I'll still need to be around on Mondays and Tuesdays but that's okay with me.
Comments
Post a Comment