Day 553
Swim and walk went fine. Interestingly, my knees were a little tired after the brief walk. I had to change in the toilet stall because the crew was a little late and were cleaning the showers when I was done. I find that irritating but I can live with it.
Didn't do much of anything today other than get my haircut and picked up a $5 nachos meal at Taco Bell, which was very delicious, but I know it's NOT good for me. One time.
I am still looking for good intros for video channel, but I'm more and more thinking I really don't need to. Trooper simply takes some short vids, changes the sound to a song and puts in his test. If I can find a good TEXT manager for videos, I'd be very happy with that.
I tried a couple of shows I've enjoyed in the past and have decided they're just not for me. Jessica Jones (breaks my heart because there was so much potential there) and The Good Witch, which was produced by Hallmark and I just can't take the Disney Esque bullshit. Too goodie two-shoes does not make for my kind of show.
Didn't do much of anything today other than get my haircut and picked up a $5 nachos meal at Taco Bell, which was very delicious, but I know it's NOT good for me. One time.
I am still looking for good intros for video channel, but I'm more and more thinking I really don't need to. Trooper simply takes some short vids, changes the sound to a song and puts in his test. If I can find a good TEXT manager for videos, I'd be very happy with that.
I tried a couple of shows I've enjoyed in the past and have decided they're just not for me. Jessica Jones (breaks my heart because there was so much potential there) and The Good Witch, which was produced by Hallmark and I just can't take the Disney Esque bullshit. Too goodie two-shoes does not make for my kind of show.
Comments
Post a Comment