Day 550
I did my walk, but took a day off from swimming. It was time.
Spent some time with Subby...Mom, as always, was asleep.
I walked along La Mesa Blvd. It is truly a great street to walk around as many new restaurants and breweries have opened. I had a burger, fries and a beer...that's right, I had a beer. It was very good, but as usual very overpriced...with tip, $25.
I suppose I am very spoiled when it comes to spending money of food. I need to loosen up and eat out more. I have the money and I have the time. It's just the damn calories I hate!
Spent some time with Subby...Mom, as always, was asleep.
I walked along La Mesa Blvd. It is truly a great street to walk around as many new restaurants and breweries have opened. I had a burger, fries and a beer...that's right, I had a beer. It was very good, but as usual very overpriced...with tip, $25.
I suppose I am very spoiled when it comes to spending money of food. I need to loosen up and eat out more. I have the money and I have the time. It's just the damn calories I hate!
Comments
Post a Comment