Day 549
Walk and swim were fine. I'm NOT enjoying the walk. I miss jogging but knees will have none of it.
Funny how I'm waking up minutes before each alarm (10 PM and 2 AM) goes off on most nights. I suppose my inner clock is on full alert.
I tried watching Fleabag, and though I can see why it's a hit, it's just not my kind of thing. Jessica Jones is another that I should really like, but there is ZERO humor in it and I need a bit of humor mixed in to keep me interested.
Padres beat the Dodgers TWICE. No wonder we've had a series of earthquakes. I suppose it's a clear sign the world is coming to an end.
Funny how I'm waking up minutes before each alarm (10 PM and 2 AM) goes off on most nights. I suppose my inner clock is on full alert.
I tried watching Fleabag, and though I can see why it's a hit, it's just not my kind of thing. Jessica Jones is another that I should really like, but there is ZERO humor in it and I need a bit of humor mixed in to keep me interested.
Padres beat the Dodgers TWICE. No wonder we've had a series of earthquakes. I suppose it's a clear sign the world is coming to an end.
Comments
Post a Comment