Day 548

Walk and swim went fine.

I stopped by see Mom, who as usual was asleep, but stayed a spoke with Papa for a while.  We are both waited for her go...that's a huge step for him, but taking care of her has taken its toll and he agrees there is simply no quality of life for her anymore. 

I went to see the new Spider Man movie and it was good.  I do like the others more but this was certainly a good romp.  I won't see it again but will buy it when it becomes available. 

After the movie I came home a began watching Stranger Things 3rd season.  I'm not enjoying this one as much.  The problem with these types of series is that after a while it's repeating things and I just don't enjoy it as much.

I'm looking for a new serial to get into.  I'm going to check out Fleabag today as I've heard good things about it. 

Comments