Day 545
Walk and swim okay.
I went to the movies and Mission Valley Center and saw Yesterday,which turned out to be a wonderful surprise. Great movie! Sleeper of the year.
Breakfast crackers 400 calories..yeow! Popcorn and candy at movies: 800 calories; two hotdogs for lunch: snacks during TV, 400 calories; 500 calories; and chicken nuggets for dinner: 500 calories.
Okay...granted...not off to a very good start, but things will get better. The one thing that I struggle to give up (and likely will not) is my crackers in the morning with my coffee. I simply love that time and that combination...it make me happy. So it stays...for now.
I went to the movies and Mission Valley Center and saw Yesterday,which turned out to be a wonderful surprise. Great movie! Sleeper of the year.
Breakfast crackers 400 calories..yeow! Popcorn and candy at movies: 800 calories; two hotdogs for lunch: snacks during TV, 400 calories; 500 calories; and chicken nuggets for dinner: 500 calories.
Okay...granted...not off to a very good start, but things will get better. The one thing that I struggle to give up (and likely will not) is my crackers in the morning with my coffee. I simply love that time and that combination...it make me happy. So it stays...for now.
Comments
Post a Comment