Day 544

Walk and swim went just fine, though my walk was abridged because there were some sketchy guys at the park.  I also went by a sheriff who was giving parking violations on Mesa Dr....at 2:30 AM.  I said hi as I walked passed.

Today begins my BACK TO WORK day in two ways.  I am back to my diet, albeit slightly abridged.  I am going to stay away from carbs as much as possible.  There will be no more ice creams, candies (aside from movie little ones...and ONE package I have left over) and I will do my best to begin getting in my 10K steps once again.

I weighed myself in this morning and was at 247...terrible consider how far I got it down to, but not as bad as I was afraid I would see.  My goal is 3-5 pounds a month...this should get be between 210 and 220 by Christmas.  I'd be fine with that...but I'm honestly hoping for it closer to 210...and away we go.

The other way is that when I picked up the chairs, Cindy took us all to lunch and she informed me that I will be keeping my job as is for at least the next few months.  If nothing changes, my plan is to stay working until Cindy retires and then I will quit.  Simple-Dimple.

Comments