Day 542
Walk and swim went just fine. Saturday early mornings are the best at the gym because it's the one day the I don't have to scramble around the cleaning crew.
I'm starting to question my alarm on the phone. First, I was sure I saw the green on my 2 AM wakeup only to find it was when I overslept yesterday. This morning, I woke up just before the 10 PM security check and saw that the alarm was not set. It's possible I didn't set it, but I'm just not sure.
I went to see my mom in the morning (Subby wasn't there) and she drifted in and out of sleep so I didn't stay. I went to Subby's only to fine he wasn't there. Turns out he told me he was getting his haircut.
I enjoyed the first Bourne movie again and some other you tubes...that's about all.
My routine with change in two days.
I'm starting to question my alarm on the phone. First, I was sure I saw the green on my 2 AM wakeup only to find it was when I overslept yesterday. This morning, I woke up just before the 10 PM security check and saw that the alarm was not set. It's possible I didn't set it, but I'm just not sure.
I went to see my mom in the morning (Subby wasn't there) and she drifted in and out of sleep so I didn't stay. I went to Subby's only to fine he wasn't there. Turns out he told me he was getting his haircut.
I enjoyed the first Bourne movie again and some other you tubes...that's about all.
My routine with change in two days.
Comments
Post a Comment