Day 540
Walk and Swim went fine.
I finally got some semblance of sleep and it felt GREAT.
I went to Papa's to get the chairs for Cindy's party as Mom is once again in the hospital with stomach problems and general fatigue. I had to wait for a dishwasher repairman who was supposed to show up from 8 to 12. I waited until 12:30...he didn't show or even call. I left him a note and left.
I finally got some semblance of sleep and it felt GREAT.
I went to Papa's to get the chairs for Cindy's party as Mom is once again in the hospital with stomach problems and general fatigue. I had to wait for a dishwasher repairman who was supposed to show up from 8 to 12. I waited until 12:30...he didn't show or even call. I left him a note and left.
Comments
Post a Comment