Day 534
Walk and swim were fine. I wonder if I will EVER job again.
I went to see Men in Black and it was...okay. I rather expected I wasn't going to love it. It was very predictable. But still...a fun way to spend the afternoon. I actually used all three of my movies this week--very unusual.
I got the word today that as of July 1, I will be unemployed. I saw it coming, though not so soon, but there ya go. I'm glad it lasted as long as it did.
I went to see Men in Black and it was...okay. I rather expected I wasn't going to love it. It was very predictable. But still...a fun way to spend the afternoon. I actually used all three of my movies this week--very unusual.
I got the word today that as of July 1, I will be unemployed. I saw it coming, though not so soon, but there ya go. I'm glad it lasted as long as it did.
Comments
Post a Comment