Day 533
Walk and swim went fine but the swim was a bit more labored that usual. I'm not sure why, but there are just those days, I suppose.
I checked in with the office and then went to see Late Night which I really enjoyed.
Coming back on the Trolley, I once again ran in to that teenage girl that I busted last time trying to mark up the train. She came in with three other loud, obnoxious teens, but there was no problem other than putting up with the unnecessary profanity these kids somehow think makes them feel older. But let's face it...kids.
Not much else other than went to Mom and Pop's for dinner. Roast beef, potatoes and gravy along with corn.
I came home, watched a little TV and went right to bed.
It's nice to be back into my routine.
I checked in with the office and then went to see Late Night which I really enjoyed.
Coming back on the Trolley, I once again ran in to that teenage girl that I busted last time trying to mark up the train. She came in with three other loud, obnoxious teens, but there was no problem other than putting up with the unnecessary profanity these kids somehow think makes them feel older. But let's face it...kids.
Not much else other than went to Mom and Pop's for dinner. Roast beef, potatoes and gravy along with corn.
I came home, watched a little TV and went right to bed.
It's nice to be back into my routine.
Comments
Post a Comment