Day 530
Got up early, checked out and took my things to the car. I came back down to the casino to do my last shot at VP at the Aquarius. I first tried the single line with no good results and my final $100 in the triple plays. It just didn't go my way. I an not deterred from these because this trip was a loser. I will continue to play on them. Let's face it: They give me my best chance at a royal (I had two last trip) and if there's anything I am more convinced of than ever is that a Royal is the only way a trip will end with a profit. If I go into that with it in the back of my mind, I should be able to weather these downswings.
Make no mistake. I lost $1000 this trip. I cannot sustain that for too many times.
The 8/5 progressives were much kinder to me and yes, I lost overall on them, I certainly maintained a much long session on them. I did manage a sweet straight flush progressive for $130 on this final day. I did book the Golden Gate for one night so I wouldn't have to drive home Sunday with all that traffic. This turned out to be a great idea that I intend to do every time in the future.
The drive home Monday morning had two hitches: the Cajon Pass was backed up for a couple miles for apparently NO reason whatsoever and finally loosened up. Then there was a crash on the 15 around Mira Mesa drive here in San Diego. That pretty much it.
Aside from the losing. I had a wonderful time. The free meals at the Aquarius buffet are great. We ate at Pizza Rock three of the nights (a slice is just fine for a simple dinner). Of course, I put away TOO MANY CALORIES and will have to really start to watch my diet.
Good times and now back to the routine.
Make no mistake. I lost $1000 this trip. I cannot sustain that for too many times.
The 8/5 progressives were much kinder to me and yes, I lost overall on them, I certainly maintained a much long session on them. I did manage a sweet straight flush progressive for $130 on this final day. I did book the Golden Gate for one night so I wouldn't have to drive home Sunday with all that traffic. This turned out to be a great idea that I intend to do every time in the future.
The drive home Monday morning had two hitches: the Cajon Pass was backed up for a couple miles for apparently NO reason whatsoever and finally loosened up. Then there was a crash on the 15 around Mira Mesa drive here in San Diego. That pretty much it.
Aside from the losing. I had a wonderful time. The free meals at the Aquarius buffet are great. We ate at Pizza Rock three of the nights (a slice is just fine for a simple dinner). Of course, I put away TOO MANY CALORIES and will have to really start to watch my diet.
Good times and now back to the routine.
Comments
Post a Comment