Day 518
The walk and swim went just fine. I really do enjoy the podcasts during my walks. I wish I could get back to jogging. We shall see.
Trash pickup went just fine and was done by 7:30. Just learned that Jose will be taking TWO weeks off for vacation so I will be on my own. I'm going to float perhaps picking up his hours when I return from Vegas...not likely...but who knows?
I've been taking advantage of the free bonus jack every time the Padres hit a home run. They are good burgers, but NOT good for my figure.
Trash pickup went just fine and was done by 7:30. Just learned that Jose will be taking TWO weeks off for vacation so I will be on my own. I'm going to float perhaps picking up his hours when I return from Vegas...not likely...but who knows?
I've been taking advantage of the free bonus jack every time the Padres hit a home run. They are good burgers, but NOT good for my figure.
Comments
Post a Comment