Day 515
Yes...I missed a day. I also forget to put in the security report. What the hell?
I got in my walk and swim (both days) just fine.
I took Cindy to Harrah's and played some games. I did very good on the DDB VP; but lost my ass ($200) on penny slots.
I have to make a pact: No penny games unless I am playing with good profits of VP. Stick to VP!!!
Book club went very well. Nothing much more happened. I went to Target to buy some snacks and came home.
Easy day.
I got in my walk and swim (both days) just fine.
I took Cindy to Harrah's and played some games. I did very good on the DDB VP; but lost my ass ($200) on penny slots.
I have to make a pact: No penny games unless I am playing with good profits of VP. Stick to VP!!!
Book club went very well. Nothing much more happened. I went to Target to buy some snacks and came home.
Easy day.
Comments
Post a Comment