Day 511
Got my walk and swim in. Legs and knees are bothering me just a little bit when I try to jog. What the hell?
At least the water temp at the gym was back to wonderful.
Jose is off so I picked up all the Monday trash that was out there. Filled an entire dumpster. It should help for tomorrow's regular trash day.
Had some Taco Bell for lunch. I find that with my snacking I'm only eating two meals per day. Breakfast and a late lunch. Sleeping at 6 PM, waking up at 10 PM, and then sleeping until 2 AM is getting easier and easier. I like it.
At least the water temp at the gym was back to wonderful.
Jose is off so I picked up all the Monday trash that was out there. Filled an entire dumpster. It should help for tomorrow's regular trash day.
Had some Taco Bell for lunch. I find that with my snacking I'm only eating two meals per day. Breakfast and a late lunch. Sleeping at 6 PM, waking up at 10 PM, and then sleeping until 2 AM is getting easier and easier. I like it.
Comments
Post a Comment