Day 509
No walk but I did do my swim. Sunday mornings are the best as it's the only day off for the cleaning crew. The water wasn't as warm as usual, but it was okay.
I had to hang around the park today because I was to show a new resident the home she was interested in, which is just across the street from me. That took about an hour. That was pretty much all I did.
Crazy how these days just fly by as I'm making an art out of doing basically nothing. This isn't anything to brag about and I will need to make changes June 1...and I will.
I had to hang around the park today because I was to show a new resident the home she was interested in, which is just across the street from me. That took about an hour. That was pretty much all I did.
Crazy how these days just fly by as I'm making an art out of doing basically nothing. This isn't anything to brag about and I will need to make changes June 1...and I will.
Comments
Post a Comment