Day 507
No walk or swim today. I have what appears to be my annual cold coming on. Hopefully not, but we will see.
I went to see John Wick 3 via the Trolley at Fashion Valley. It was exactly what one would expect. Ridiculous body count as John Wick seems indestructible. But it's good popcorn fodder.
Not much else. On the trolley at the end some dude reeking of weed got on and started talking to himself. I moved elsewhere. I realize this is always going to be a possible situation on massive transit. It just made remember that there is a segment of our population of these people who are lost and have no desire to be anything else but selfish and dependent on others. You just deal with it.
It's probable the cold talking, but I'm a bit depressed today.
I went to see John Wick 3 via the Trolley at Fashion Valley. It was exactly what one would expect. Ridiculous body count as John Wick seems indestructible. But it's good popcorn fodder.
Not much else. On the trolley at the end some dude reeking of weed got on and started talking to himself. I moved elsewhere. I realize this is always going to be a possible situation on massive transit. It just made remember that there is a segment of our population of these people who are lost and have no desire to be anything else but selfish and dependent on others. You just deal with it.
It's probable the cold talking, but I'm a bit depressed today.
Comments
Post a Comment