Day 504
The RAINS are still here. No run, no swim. The final of Game of Thrones was excellent!
Went to Mom's and I bought the walker for nothing...what's new?
I received my packages from Amazon: new googles and ear plugs, bathing suit, and a speaker for Mom as well as a USB gadget. All are great.
I'm beginning to let all of the crap I've bought to run out. I won't rebuy anymore wings or potatoes. I'm going to keep the crackers and the occasional candy for movies.
June first I have to jump back on the bandwagon. Hopefully, the rains will end.
Went to Mom's and I bought the walker for nothing...what's new?
I received my packages from Amazon: new googles and ear plugs, bathing suit, and a speaker for Mom as well as a USB gadget. All are great.
I'm beginning to let all of the crap I've bought to run out. I won't rebuy anymore wings or potatoes. I'm going to keep the crackers and the occasional candy for movies.
June first I have to jump back on the bandwagon. Hopefully, the rains will end.
Comments
Post a Comment