Day 502

The walk and swim went fine.  There is some soreness in my right knee...who the hell knows why?

I went to Mom's and it's great that she's back home.  It's better for her and better for me as I don't need to go to the care center anymore. 

I did some shopping and that's about it.  The usual for me: poker online and TV.

I can't help but wonder if when I'm close to the end if I regret spending so much of my time watching TV and such but the truth is, it makes me happy.  I certainly don't mind being alone.  That's NOT supposed to be the case, but it works for me. 

I figure I've had A LOT of life.  School, Air Force, college, business ownership (twice), performance for 20 years, teaching for 20 years...hell...I loved all of it.  Now I'm honestly enjoying my life of leisure. 

Life is good.  All I ask is to stay healthy and pain free.

Comments