Day 501
No run or swim. I went to Tracy's for Aubrey's 18th birthday and didn't get home until late. It's okay.
I went to Carlsbad and had lunch with Jon and Libby. It was nice to catch up on the latest. They are doing really well.
I went to see Endgame for the third time and totally enjoyed it just as much as the first two.
Things at the party went fine. Tracy and family are finally moving in two weeks. There was a lot of tension in the air as Jim and Christina want to move and sell the house, so it's all good that they finally have their own place.
I stayed up until the security check and went to be late.
I went to Carlsbad and had lunch with Jon and Libby. It was nice to catch up on the latest. They are doing really well.
I went to see Endgame for the third time and totally enjoyed it just as much as the first two.
Things at the party went fine. Tracy and family are finally moving in two weeks. There was a lot of tension in the air as Jim and Christina want to move and sell the house, so it's all good that they finally have their own place.
I stayed up until the security check and went to be late.
Comments
Post a Comment