Day 498
Walk was short. I tried jogging for a bit but was having twinges in my right knee. Psychosomatic? Have I let Tim's comments get into my head? Anyway, I don't thing the jogging or lack thereof is the major factor in my weight gain. I'm eating all the wrong shit. This has to, and will, stop June 1 when I start the entire process over.
Went to see Mom...more out of guilt than anything else. I just have NOTHING to say. We just sit there...so I leave and I feel bad, but what else should I do?
Did some trash pick up. Jose's cart broke down, so I got it all (second week in a row--though I honestly don't mind); I even picked up all the vegetation cans I could find.
I haven't been to the movies in a bit, but I will change that.
Went to see Mom...more out of guilt than anything else. I just have NOTHING to say. We just sit there...so I leave and I feel bad, but what else should I do?
Did some trash pick up. Jose's cart broke down, so I got it all (second week in a row--though I honestly don't mind); I even picked up all the vegetation cans I could find.
I haven't been to the movies in a bit, but I will change that.
Comments
Post a Comment