Day 497
A bit of a walk and the swim were fine.
Went to the donut shop and bought some donut holes for Mom's Mother's Day gift. It was the same as last year, but she's at that point where there is nothing she needs or wants, and so at least she'll enjoy the gift.
There's hope she can come home Thursday. I went to La Jolla to see a movie but after getting there, I changed my mind. I was surprised to see that the Endgame showing was almost sold out. It's been three weeks now. There's no doubt it will become the highest grossing movie of all time.
I read the paper in Ralph's with some coffee and finally headed back to Santee. I did some shopping and came home for the rest of the day.
Went to the donut shop and bought some donut holes for Mom's Mother's Day gift. It was the same as last year, but she's at that point where there is nothing she needs or wants, and so at least she'll enjoy the gift.
There's hope she can come home Thursday. I went to La Jolla to see a movie but after getting there, I changed my mind. I was surprised to see that the Endgame showing was almost sold out. It's been three weeks now. There's no doubt it will become the highest grossing movie of all time.
I read the paper in Ralph's with some coffee and finally headed back to Santee. I did some shopping and came home for the rest of the day.
Comments
Post a Comment