Day 489
No run; no swim today.
Before it comes to a complete crashing down, there will be a reckoning. I can feel it coming soon.
Went to see Mom. She's a more alert today but still doesn't utter more then five words at a time. I downloaded Papa a bowling game, he called me later saying he couldn't get out of it. The search for a good bowling game continues.
Just stayed home today after the visit. I'm in a truly bad funk. I will need to soon get out of it.
Before it comes to a complete crashing down, there will be a reckoning. I can feel it coming soon.
Went to see Mom. She's a more alert today but still doesn't utter more then five words at a time. I downloaded Papa a bowling game, he called me later saying he couldn't get out of it. The search for a good bowling game continues.
Just stayed home today after the visit. I'm in a truly bad funk. I will need to soon get out of it.
Comments
Post a Comment