Day 488
I did my short walk (something is going on with my legs...I try to job and it just doesn't last) and my swim.
I stayed home all day. I didn't go to see Mom and I certainly am feeling guilty about that, but I go and just sit there for 20 minutes not saying anything. I decided I'm not going every single day. It's mean, I suppose, but I just can't.
I'm getting addicted to You Tubes. I'm going to have to make a change.
I stayed home all day. I didn't go to see Mom and I certainly am feeling guilty about that, but I go and just sit there for 20 minutes not saying anything. I decided I'm not going every single day. It's mean, I suppose, but I just can't.
I'm getting addicted to You Tubes. I'm going to have to make a change.
Comments
Post a Comment