Day 487
The walk (almost no jogging now) and the swim were just fine. I almost didn't go but the "guilt" button in my head was to hard to ignore, so I got up...and as usual...feel better that I did. I know there will be days that I can't go for whatever reason, so I should not take extra days if I don't really have to.
I went to see Mom in the morning...it's really just a total courtesy for her and Papa. She hardly knows I'm there. She can't keep a conversation going at all and forgets anything I've said five minutes later. Papa...I don't know how he does it. I at least was able to put WINPOKER on his laptop so that's one thing I can do.
When will this ever end?
I went to see Mom in the morning...it's really just a total courtesy for her and Papa. She hardly knows I'm there. She can't keep a conversation going at all and forgets anything I've said five minutes later. Papa...I don't know how he does it. I at least was able to put WINPOKER on his laptop so that's one thing I can do.
When will this ever end?
Comments
Post a Comment