Day 485
I finally got my fat ass back out there but at this stage, I'm back to walking with occasional jogging. It's sad just how FAST the weight comes back. I will need to make another commitment before it gets out of control. The swim went just fine.
I went to see Endgame once again having watched the analysis on You Tube. I did enjoy it more the second time around though the theater was crowded and I was sandwiched between two dudes which made it a bit uncomfortable. How is it that early (9:30) morning Tuesdays and there are this many people at the theater? Does no one have a job?
I went to see Mom, which I suppose I'll need to do once a day. She was a little more responsive today. I truly run out of conversation. I stay for about 45 minutes and leave. I feel bad, but what else can I do?
Trash pick up went fine though some of was during a light rain. But we got it done in an hour. Doing the Monday pick ups really help.
I went to see Endgame once again having watched the analysis on You Tube. I did enjoy it more the second time around though the theater was crowded and I was sandwiched between two dudes which made it a bit uncomfortable. How is it that early (9:30) morning Tuesdays and there are this many people at the theater? Does no one have a job?
I went to see Mom, which I suppose I'll need to do once a day. She was a little more responsive today. I truly run out of conversation. I stay for about 45 minutes and leave. I feel bad, but what else can I do?
Trash pick up went fine though some of was during a light rain. But we got it done in an hour. Doing the Monday pick ups really help.
Comments
Post a Comment