Day 483
Took a day off from the swim and run. I'm going to try to take one day a week off to see if it helps with the leg fatigue I'm experiencing. We shall see.
I took Cindy to the farmer's market in Hillcrest and then we went to see Mom at the care facility. She barely had her eyes open the entire visit. We didn't stay long.
I'm anxious to see Endgame so I stop avoiding spoiler you tubes...I re-watched Infinity War to get me up for the big day.
I took Cindy to the farmer's market in Hillcrest and then we went to see Mom at the care facility. She barely had her eyes open the entire visit. We didn't stay long.
I'm anxious to see Endgame so I stop avoiding spoiler you tubes...I re-watched Infinity War to get me up for the big day.
Comments
Post a Comment